Welcome to my Foodie Blog

I'm a beginner cook with a very very supportive husband as my kitchen assistant.
My foodie blog is where I will share my simple and no fuss recipes that my husband and I like and absolutely easy to try... At least we have tried.
I also love taking picture of the food so here it goes... a combination of cooking and photography... Enjoy

Love, Helena Rijoly - Matakupan

Monday, June 20, 2011

Beef Balls // Bakso Daging


This turns out to be yummy and simple. can be use on Bakso (Meatballs soup) or Mie Ayam.

Source: Buku Seri Menu Istimewa - Yasaboga terbitan Gramedia Pustaka Utama

Ingredients:
250 gr Ground Beef
125 gr Tapioca flour (I use breadcrumbs)
25 cc water
1/2 sdm salt (or to your taste)
2 garlic
1/4 ground white pepper

Direction:
  • Grind garlic in pestle. 
  • Put the ground beef in a bowl mix with garlic, salt, pepper, tapioca flour (or breadcrumbs). Mix it well until all is combined. keep mixing until you can form a little balls.
  • Boil the water and then turn the heat on low
  • drop the beef balls in the water. once it afloat then it's cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails