Welcome to my Foodie Blog

I'm a beginner cook with a very very supportive husband as my kitchen assistant.
My foodie blog is where I will share my simple and no fuss recipes that my husband and I like and absolutely easy to try... At least we have tried.
I also love taking picture of the food so here it goes... a combination of cooking and photography... Enjoy

Love, Helena Rijoly - Matakupan

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pangsit Goreng // Fried Wonton


This is to accompany my Mie Ayam (Noodle Soup with Chicken Topping). Pangsit can be fried or steamed of boiled in hot water. I didn't use exact measurement so please go with your approximate and preferred taste.

Source: Buku Seri Menu Istimewa - Yasaboga terbitan Gramedia Pustaka Utama


Ingredients:
- 1 cup of Diced Chicken
- 1/2 cup of Minced Prawn
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- 3 Garlic, grind
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Salt and white pepper
- Ready to use Wonton Skin 
- Water or egg whites to glue the wonton skin

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredient (except the wonton skin)

2. Take 1 small teaspoon of the filling and put it in the center of the wonton skin. Wet the sides of the wonton and fold it to a triangle. Then twisted it to make a shape of a boat.

3. Deep fry it for fried Wonton or Steamed or drop it on hot water until cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails