Welcome to my Foodie Blog

I'm a beginner cook with a very very supportive husband as my kitchen assistant.
My foodie blog is where I will share my simple and no fuss recipes that my husband and I like and absolutely easy to try... At least we have tried.
I also love taking picture of the food so here it goes... a combination of cooking and photography... Enjoy

Love, Helena Rijoly - Matakupan

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cheesy Sweetcorn



It was a cold afternoon yesterday. I'm feeling peckish. So I checked on the cupboard but found none interesting. I then saw a can of sweetcorn and remembered the cheesy corn we usually buy in the mall. You know the little stand near the escalator in some malls selling steamed hot corn topped with cheese.
I made this without measurement. It's fool proof - nothing can go wrong. you can add or take awayanything you like. So thre you go... cheesy sweetcorn

make 2 glass

Ingredients:
1 can of sweetcorn
Handful of grated cheddar heese
2 tsp butter or margarine
2 tsp condensed milk

Direction:
1. Steam or boil the sweetcorn for 5 minutes or just to heat the sweetcorn
2. Drain the excess water then put the sweetcorn in a cup or glass
3. Add 1 tsp of butter or margarine to each of the cup
4. topped with grated cheese and drizzle with condensed milk

Best served steaming hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails