Welcome to my Foodie Blog

I'm a beginner cook with a very very supportive husband as my kitchen assistant.
My foodie blog is where I will share my simple and no fuss recipes that my husband and I like and absolutely easy to try... At least we have tried.
I also love taking picture of the food so here it goes... a combination of cooking and photography... Enjoy

Love, Helena Rijoly - Matakupan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long Awaited Post


Dear All,
Sorry I've been abandoning my foodie blog for the last few months. Some of you might already knows and some of you probably haven't. Well, I am pregnant and the first few months was a bit of nuisance and sureal experience. I can't tell you how blessed we are, me and my better-half, for this amazing gift entrusted to us. Thank you Jesus!
Since the 4th months of pregnancy my taste buds and energy had came back and I craved Indonesian food. I've been back full throttle now and have saved several recipe posts that I am eager to show. Amazing that I began to cook food I have never cooked before back home. This is also to keep my promise to share my recipe with some of my friends. Alright girls... Here it goes...

Helena Rijoly-Matakupan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails