Welcome to my Foodie Blog

I'm a beginner cook with a very very supportive husband as my kitchen assistant.
My foodie blog is where I will share my simple and no fuss recipes that my husband and I like and absolutely easy to try... At least we have tried.
I also love taking picture of the food so here it goes... a combination of cooking and photography... Enjoy

Love, Helena Rijoly - Matakupan

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Perkedel Jagung Udang – Prawn and Corn Fritters



Ingredients:
4 Sweet Corn Cobs – Take it out of the cob and crushed
2 Spring Onion
100 gr Prawn – I used Prawn Cocktail
2 Egs
4 Tbsp All Purpose flour
25 ml coconut milk
Salt and Pepper
Cooking oil

Ground to paste:
6 Shallots
3 Onions
¾ tsp ground coriander

Directions:

  1. Mixed together corn, spring onions, prawn and eggs in a bowl.
  2. Add flour, ground ingredient, salt, pepper and coconut milk. Mix well.
  3. Take 1 spoonful and fried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails